8.03.2005

I wrote JWG today. Several pages exploring his recent work. On JWG's initiative, I tried my hand at a couple versions. Here's one, a re-working of his "After Meng Chiao":

Incense. Meng Chiao.

Those I love were
always shadows lost
days trail
out scars leaves
and leaving at
edge of sight
"vanishing"
moon sits some
fool dazed a
cross the snow my
hands
fleeing exiles
this gorge

JWG is getting published left, right and center. Here's a shout out to all that work. Isn't he your Best New Poet?

2 Comments:

Blogger jwg said...

Kyle,

like the work. love the play. the different poem you wrote. I am still working on the thoughts you sent. I hear them. they are useful. The two pieces i thought you'd pick for sure were not picked. This must be good.

11:33 PM  
Blogger jwg said...

Thank you.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

another small chapter in los dialecticas pobre