9.16.2005

to those whose mailboxes i flooded

after spending a solid two hours blogging last night, i posted here, i posted there. my sense is most of us keep it current, but i was digging in archives, making up for lost time, and shooting my fingers off. typing. no guns involved.

it occurs to me that this too has an element of abandonment. if, like me, you get yr comments delivered into yr mailbox, these comments are invitations into conversation. but, if, like me, you are never sure exactly what post they refer to (my email never informs me of this) then this work is rather arbitrary, uhh, even irrelevent. responses to strings so old that they are really new starts. or faux pas'. so keeping it current when commenting makes cents.

but i was away for a long time and missed you folks. (and i have more blogs to check too).

this is a long route towards asking any of you responding to maybe do it here, or pop in and say you responded or where, i have no idea when i will have the chance to check for responses. cuz the techno-logy is a little rough here and doesnt make THESE links all that ergonomic.

then again, perhaps all it amounts to is me saying hi.

now for a couple mintues of alli warren's HOUNDS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

another small chapter in los dialecticas pobre