5.12.2005

Your Questions Answered With Ease

or

Your Questions Answered With Ease and Style:


-the one that got away was taken on the way home from Stacy & Melissa’s old apartment in Gunbarrel, on the Diagonal Hwy., Rt. 119. I nearly crashed – repeatedly – getting the series of action shots of my sweetie as they took her off – where, finally, I don’t know, the truck got off @ Valmont, the road out to the dump, by Boulder’s strangest landform, that lonely and bizarrely steep butte that i was sure had been minded when we first arrived. It i yours for any project you might wish it for, you can also find it on the catalog page of some of the 2003 subdays.

-Jim deleted his own post, he apologizes for this. Evidently it was pesky even to him, and galled. In it, he was insistent upon the import of publishing – and urged me on like a racehorse or cheap whore. I am not as adverse to this type of thing as you might think. Everyone wants a website up, but no one is building it – or are they – I hope to hear the word from provisional tech-angel John Sullivan soon.

-The anonymous i wrote of a couple days ago is peach friedman. She may be housesitting for us (no biting, Thomas). I hear she has - or had - a blog, and if we all ask nicely we just might get to visit. What i mean to say - no links for Peach.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still in on doing the web site. Will send mail now.

Angel? Aww, shucks.

Happy Birthday!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

YES! Tech - angel extraordinaire. Look for his work at subdaypress.org, coming to a monitor near you.

"Tech-angel, tech-angel..."

(you know the tune)

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do. I did. Have/had a blog. It's private, mostly. I'll think about posting for the public sometime and then provide you with a link.

If Thomas bites I'm biting back. (Is that OK?)

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

another small chapter in los dialecticas pobre