7.01.2005

five minutes

How do we type emptiness? The distinct notes of an individual bird song, transcribed. Is melody a thread - is thread temporal? I want out. I want a bath, and I want a bath filled with women. What I want changes - what if sex really was the magic panacea so many let it become in their mind, the soccer goal to end all soccer goals. But as we get older, we know thats not true, and then we kick it in anyway. Imaginine dying a romantic. Sex though, there is a definite tantric practice there, even if its between a pervert and a whore - thus the transaction. Its simply weak magic, or black (i.e., printed green). I could define the shift as - the difference between a lesbian couple in - no, that wouldn't work. But San Francisco's most beautiful and captivating bar (not words I use much around bars) - maybe I should get off it and just say "pretty and relaxing"(still not bar words) - is often bartended by a - insert description. The last time someone described me, they told me I was looking"more and more like a beatnik", so perhaps description raises more thorny issues than we imagine. My cat tends to bite me after I describe him as small and cute, descriptions deserve respect - the wsidom there is to hold lightly - or - to return to typing emptiness, dont you dare tell me I never left, TOW-HEADED, SHAVEN-HEADED, long-locked, curlicue, flaxen, amber, golden, burgundy, mahogany, chocolate, licorice fcuks, who i love.

(now its your turn to write)

1 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Fringe said...

Doesn't everyone die a romantic? Romanticism is belief in the awesome, restorative and inspirational power of Nature (capital N) yeah? What's more awesome (original sense) than dying?

You can probably be a Buddhist and a romantic at the same time. It'd be fun to try.

Inspiration - provide breath - trees - yes.

You ever catch yourself having a conversation where everything you say contradicts everything you think you think?

God I hope so.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

another small chapter in los dialecticas pobre