9.30.2005

nice day outside

And tomorrow it'll be 15 cooler. i live in San Francisco. I have waded thru 3 months of cool fog to get here: what would you do?

So, in lieu of the post on
-Bob Dylan
-DIY
-xenophobia
-ancient Greek customs of gift-giving
-energetic theories of negation
-the intersection of health and writing
-chinese strawberry candy
-long Fall evenings
-the magnetics of vulnerability
-burritos

and whatever else is on this crumpled piece of paper I've been carting everywhere for a week and the additional tangents I have been "writing" in my head incessantly...

I'm outta here. Kiss the sun for me. And if you live somewhere where the trees turn colors, you'll be cold and dead someday, so enjoy it.

Love,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

another small chapter in los dialecticas pobre